MH-AR-CET or Maharashtra Architecture Common Aptitude Test
Every year, the Government of Maharashtra Directorate of Technical Education conducts a Common Entrance Test for candidates seeking admission to degree courses in Architecture. MH AR CET score is applicable for admission to the Five year degree courses in Architecture (B.Arch.) .With your MH AR CET score, you can apply to all Government & Government Aided Architecture Colleges in Maharashtra, University Departments and University Managed Institutes in addition to Un-Aided Architecture Colleges who have given consent to participate in the MAH AR CET. This Centralized Admission Process is being conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, M.S. Mumbai in the State of Maharashtra.
Eligibility details for MAH AR CET
- Candidate should be an Indian National
- Should have passed/appeared the HSC (10+2 level) examination
- Minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% marks in aggregate in case of candidates of Backward class categories
Important Dates MH AR CET
- Sale of Information Brochure along with Application Kit for all candidates at the designated ARC’s. – Month of May
- Submission & Confirmation of application form – First week of June
- Date & Timing of MAH-AR-CAT / MAH-AR-CET – Second week of June
- Declaration of Result of MAH-AR-CAT / MAH-AR-CET – Last week of June
- Aesthetic Sensitivity Section will have 7 questions for 100 marks.
- Drawing Section will have 2 questions for 100 marks.